The attractions aren’t just located within the property walls. Step outside and get a bite to eat, indulge in happy hour deals and get to know the neighborhood.
- One block from 19th Street with the largest concentration of dining options in the District
- One block from Farragut Square
- Four blocks from both Dupont Circle and Washington Circle
With access to multiple Metro lines within walking distance and spacious employee parking, you’ll spend more time accomplishing goals and less time commuting.
- One block from the Farragut North Metro Station (Red Line) and two blocks from the Farragut West Metro Station (Orange, Blue and Silver Lines)
- Above-market parking ratio of one per thousand with easy egress and access from K Street and Connecticut Avenue
Featured Restaurants Nearby
The vibrant 18th Street area offers a number of diverse meal options to satisfy any palate. Whether you’re catching lunch with a client or catering in for the whole office, you’ll have a vast variety of restaurants to choose from.
Washington D.C. is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country, and it’s no surprise that 18th Street is one of the most popular spots to explore. Luckily, there are a number of comfortable places to stay near the 1015 18th Street area.
1015 18th Street is offers easy access to necessities so you can find services you depend on fast. From banks to convenience stores and retail, you’re never more than a few steps away from what you need.
Contact Our Leasing Team
To learn more information about 1015 18th Street, or to schedule a tour, please get in touch using the info below. A member of our team will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Executive Managing Director
(202) 463-1357 (t)
(202) 415-5539 (m)
(202) 739-0363 (t)
(202) 271-2710 (m)